Valentine's Day Collection
Plus Lover's Ritual
This potent Valentine’s Day Collection is like an aphrodisiac and sure to boost the intimacy and cosmic energy between you and your partner(s)! Created for this special day, you can choose to do a special lover’s ritual with your partner(s) or use this collection as a single and indulge in some self-love and personal intimacy.
Included in this collection:
For the Bedroom Burn Bundle
Intimacy Intention Candle (new – limited time for this collection!)
Himalayan Bath Bliss Salts
Crystal Intimacy & Sex Bomb Bag (three tumbled crystals: red jasper, carnelian, rose quartz)
Lover’s Ritual (can be done as a single too!)
For the Bedroom Burn Bundle
Are you looking to up the level of sexinneses between the sheets? Or encourage some more friskiness? This potent blend of herbs and sage was created to invite creativity, sexuality and intimacy in your relationship(s). In this burn bundle: Blue sage, White sage, White sagebrush, Dragonblood, Lavender, Sweetgrass, Cedar, Nag Champa, Basil, Patchouli, Roses, Rosemary
Intimacy Intention Candle
This Intimacy Intention Candle will help awaken a new level of sensual curiosity, sexual energy and passionate creativity in your life.
Fragrance: Rose Quartz - a blend of rose water, lily petals and fresh patchouli. Rose Quartz is said to help you practice self love.
Colour: Red - a famous color of sex, love, power, and vitality.
Herbs: Jasmine & Rose Petals – Jasmine has also been considered to be the flower of love and desire. Generally, people know that jasmine is associated with sexual desire and is very well known to be an aphrodisiac flower. It is known for its feminine essence as well. Rose is considered to be the flower of love and it creates a pleasant feel between the people.
Himalayan Bath Bliss Salts
Himalayan salt is 100% pure and the most beneficial salt available. It makes the bathing experience more relaxing and soothing. Natural bath salt is often recommended for stress, fatigue, insomnia, arthritis, muscle spasms, aches, pains and skin conditions.
Crystal Intimacy & Sex Bomb Bag
Red Jasper: invigorates the libido and prolongs sexual excitement. It energizes and cleanses the sacral chakra and its related organs. This stone is especially useful for increasing virility in men.
Carnelian: recharges the energy of the sacral chakra, enhancing sexuality and restoring vitality to the female sex organs.
Rose Quartz: opens the heart to love and trust between partners. It also helps increase self-love, which leads to more understanding and communication.
Tools Needed: All items listed from the Valentine’s Day Collection, lighter, items for your sacred spaces (ideas provide below),
1. Create Two Sacred Spaces: one being in your bathroom and another somewhere cozy like your bedroom, sofa or in the living room. It’s essential to create a calm ambiance that is both relaxing and stimulating. Dim the lights & use twinkle lights/faux lights, light an incense, fill a diffuser with essential oils, place some plants in your space, make a crystal grid with love-magic in mind, put plush towels in the bathroom and cozy blankets on your bed, have a playlist handy on your phone with soothing, romantic music (tip: use Insight App) Feel free to indulge in an optional glass of wine, tea, or sexy cocktail.
2. Cleanse each or (or yourself if doing this alone). Take turn waving smoke over each other’s aura’s and while doing so, recite this mantra:
Mantra (in your head or out loud): Into this smoke, I release all energies that do not serve me, all negativity that surrounds me, and all fears that limit me. So it is.
3. Smoke cleanse your space using your Bedroom Burn Bundle. You can light the bundle and allow it to gradually burn out, or you can use the mantra provided below and use your hand, a cleansing fan or gently blow on the bundle to cleanse your entire space.
Mantra (in your head or out loud): I ask the Universe to bless this home and fill it with light and love. Negativity and darkness is not welcome here. This is a positive sanctuary.
4. Next take a ritual cleansing bath together and use the Himalayan Bath Bliss Salts. If a bath is not option, feel free to use a shower. I don’t have a bath at home but make my shower just as special with the ideas I provided in step 1. Feel free to add rose petals, dried flowers and other special goodies to your bath! Take this time to be intimate. Wash each other’s hair, give mini massages, soak in ALL the good vibes!
When finished, pat dry and go to your second sacred space. (ensure all candles in the bathroom are out before leaving!)
5. Light your Intimacy Intention Candle somewhere near and sit across from each other and get cozy. This doesn’t have to be serious; you can laugh, joke, and be playful and lighthearted together!
6. Indulge in some soul gazing to start off. In the powerful gaze of your partner, there is nowhere to hide, and you practice fully revealing yourself to the other with all that you feel and all that you are. You see them fully while at the same time letting yourself be seen. Sit up straight, facing your partner. You can look left eye to left eye or just gaze softly at both eyes, and you can also hold hands if you like. Let the love that is in your heart shine out through your eyes. Gazing at your beloved, see the divine spark in their eyes, marveling at the pure life force that is animating them. Feel the sacredness of this simple moment together. Try for two minutes. Notice what emotions or sensations come up, or if you feel tempted to look away. It isn't a staring contest, so you can always close your eyes for a few seconds and then open them again. If you are doing this alone, gaze into your own soul by using a mirror.
7. After soul gazing, take turns sharing five things you are grateful for about the other person. You can take turns sharing one at a time if that is easier. When someone shares, the other person simply replies with “Thank You”. If you are doing this alone, think of five things you are grateful for about your own self.
8. Now it’s your turn! Decide where you want to take the evening! Some ideas of what you could do together include: a tantric massage with special oil, lay together/spoon/cuddle, practice tantric breathing exercises (tip: use google!) or sit in the yab-yum position - a traditional tantric position: To do this with a partner: Have your partner sit cross-legged; Sit on your partner’s upper thighs and cross your ankles behind their back; Breathe in sync and stare into each other’s eyes. If you are doing this alone, choose ways to honor and awaken your sexual self. To do yab-yum position alone, Sit cross-legged with your back straight; Place your palms on your knees; Begin to breathe slowly and deeply.
9. Extinguish all candles before leaving the room or ending your night – ENJOY!
Candle Care Tips
The first time you light your candle, you MUST let it burn for at LEAST 2 hours! The idea is to create a wax pool that reaches the sides of the candle to achieve an even burn every time it is lit. Burning for less time creates a tunnel that can lead to your candle putting itself out constantly and essentially rendering the candle useless.
Place candles in flameproof jars or cups to double the burn time. Always trim the wick before burning. Even if you’re relighting a candle, trim the wick to 1/4 inch. When the wick is too long it will burn uneven and create soot/smoke.
Keep candles away from direct sunlight. Candles in direct sunlight will lose their colour.
Use a snuffer to extinguish a candle. Always snuff out your spell candles as blowing (using the element Air) will undo all your hard work.
Burn Bundle Care Tips
Light the bundle, allowing it to burn for a few moments before blowing the flame out. Fan the embers lightly or blow gently to keep the stick smoldering and the smoke releasing. Use the smoke to energetically wash property, spaces, or persons. Use a shell or pottery to catch the ashes.
Extinguish any candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep ensuring the wick ember is no longer glowing.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Always use a candle holder specifically designed for candle use. The holder should be heat resistant, sturdy and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting.
Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
Place burning candles at least 6 cm apart from one another. This helps ensure they don’t melt each other, or create their own drafts that cause improper burning.
Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and can cause glass containers to break.
Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, trim the wick to 1/4 inch, then check for drafts before relighting.
Special care should be taken when burning spell candles that contain herbs. Always remove any labels, ribbons, adornments, make sure the candles not near burnable material and dust off any herbs/resins around the wick of the candle before lighting.
Do not leave burning candles unattended as they contain dried herbs and crystals. Keep candles away from pets and children and from anything flammable.